On premise digital signage
Digital signage in local server mode allows you to control your screens via a computer or your local network on one or more sites.
Linutop TV in local mode has the following advantages:
- Broadcast on your screens remotely avoiding moving for updates via a USB key.
- Remotely manage the lighting and standby of the screen to optimize its use.
- Save a lot of time for a very reasonable price while keeping your existing screens.
(From: € 79 fee for the player software per screen for PC or Raspberry Pi and a monthly fee of € 10 / screen for the linutop TV service)
- Point of sale promotion, broadcast practical information (schedules, weather, exhibiions, menus ...).
- Generate revenue and increase your turnover thanks to additional sales, advertisements for businesses in your area, ...
At Linutop, we offer you different ways to use our service, whether on an online or local server, management on the Internet or not, moreover, our software is quick to take in hand.
Linutop TV in on premise digital signage mode, centralizes the management of connected screens, ideal for a site with many screens, or points of sales chain.
Lightweight, simple and fast to implement, thanks to the local server solution, you get maximum security.
Linutop TV private, install you digital signage server locally on your network
At Linutop, we offer you different ways to use our service. On premise digital signage server management on the Internet or not, moreover, our software is quick to set up.
You can also choose the Kiosk mode, which will allow your visitors to interact with your website by turning your mini PC into a secure internet terminal, and will therefore be able to consult the catalog of your store.